Sunday, March 2, 2008

Holding out through the Storms


This morning I wasn't really feeling well but I pushed my way on to church. I am so glad that I did because Pastor had a great word on holding out through the storm and trusting that God will bring you through it. It was an on time word. Before pastor preached during the altar call my mother-in-law allowed God to use her and began to pray over some of the members situation. She prayed so much until she was going to be late for work. I am so glad that I pushed on because I know the word was for me. I have been going through some storms but each one I come out I get a little bit stronger than before. I am waiting on the Lord and will continue to give him the praise because I have been truly blessed. I went to the Dr. Office friday and had some tests done in December and they were better than the last ones but are still not where they should be. I thank God that they are better and still standing on his word beacuse I know he will provide my every need. "D"


P.S. No matter what you may be going through right now "HOLD ON".

No comments: