Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Enjoying the Day!!!!!!
Hello everyone today was a good day. I actually came home early today and me and Jada laid around and watch t.v. It feels good sometimes not to have somewhere to be or go. Jason had to work late tonight so we was able to watch the big t.v. I gave Jada a practice FCAT test and she did pretty good she was talking about how easy it was. Then we had ice cream and watched American idol. I enjoy those moments where I just lay with her and as they get older the more and more you miss those special moments. I thank God for each moment we have as a family. Jada be trying to wait up for her daddy but seldom do she ever make it. She was out before her head touched the pillow. I had some much needed R&R and now I'm ready to face what tomorrow has in store for me. Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment