I know its been awhile but I couldn't sleep and felt like writing. Last night me and Jason went out on the beach to an award banquet for my work and we had a very nice evening. Its nice to have a night out every now and then. Now you know Jada was already clocking how long we were going to be gone. She stayed with her g-ma San and had a good time.
Church this morning Pastor preached an awesome and on time word this morning. He talked about moving mountains in your life and how we have to stay on our knees and pray for strength to make it over our mountain. I am at a place where I can accept the things I can not change and trust God will work it out. I feel like God was showing us today that he is still in control and can work miracles. God showed up and showed out and what took place today words can not even explain. I will continue to pray that God continue to move in my life and give me the strength to endure and to face what tomorrow holds. I thank God for my family and how he kept us. I thank him for blessing me with a beautiful little girl that is the best child anyone can ask for. I thank God for a wonderful husband who is my best friend, soul mate, and the best father a child could ask for. When you have so much to be grateful for sometimes those mountain seems so small. Well I pray your strength in the Lord to overcome your mountain. Love "D"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment